quinta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2010

All of my darling friends!

Oh, Gosh! I always do everything wrong..
And then, I'm still sad.. HAHHAHAH

But anyway, this post is not to say that..

I'm not sad for someone, but by something that I did (or didn't) to who I like, the blame is entirely mine.
I'm proud as hell.
I know that is all about this foolish pride.
The fault is entirely mine.

And then, my loves are still on my side all the time giving strenght, helping and spoiling me like crazy!
It even has someone that say "It's not your fault.. Don't put the blame on you.." Hahaha
Aww, I love a lot!

That's what I said: it's sad but the good thing is that care all!
And I was not already spoiled, I neither like it.. (L)

Well, THANKS to all of you!

Lots of love, SEUS/SUAS LYMDUS/LYMDAS!!!!



"One of these days,
I'm gonna sit down
and write a long letter
To all the good friends I've known
And I'm gonna try
And thank them all
for the good times together.
Though so apart we've grown(...)
And I'm gonna thank,
That old country fiddler
And all those rough boys
Who play that rock 'n' roll
I never tried to burn any bridges
Though I know I let some good things go.."