quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2009

...



"If you, if you could return/ Don't let it burn, don't let it fade/ I'm sure I'm not being rude/ But it's just your attitude/ It's tearing me apart/ It's ruining everything/ And I swore/ I swore I would be true/ And honey so did you../ Is that the way we stand?/ Were you lying all the time?/ Was it just a game to you ?/ But I'm in so deep/ You know I'm such a fool../ You had me wrapped around your finger/ Do you have to let it linger/ Do you have to, do you have to/ Do you have to let it linger / Oh, I thought the world of you/ I thought nothing could go wrong/ But I was wrong/ I was wrong/ If you, if you could get by/ Trying not to lie/ Things wouldn't be so confused/ And I wouldn't feel so used/ But you always really knew/ I just wanna be with you"


Adaptei de Linger dos Cranberries.



Cólica que não passa.. =/